PGCP IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS WITH
The Postgraduate Program in Business Analytics with Virginia Tech is an 11-month course, organised into six sequential units of approximately two months each. In each unit, candidates will take classes on different topics through both in-person and online instruction. Upon completion of all requirements, students will obtain a joint internationally recognized certificate from Virginia Tech and N. L. Dalmia Centre for Excellence. The entire course curriculum will be delivered by Faculty from Virginia Tech with complete support by N. L. Dalmia Faculty. Experts from industry and academia assist the lead faculty members. During the last two months, candidates are required to determine and complete a business analytics solution for an identified problem in a business domain of their choice.
11-Month Weekend CourseLearn Business Analytics from Analytics PioneersBlend of Classroom Learning and Interactive WebinarsBe a globally recognized business analytics professionalGet Trained by International Faculty at N.L.D Mumbai Campus
- Fundamentals of Data Management Systems
- Predictive Analytics using Statistics
- Building Web Applications Using Python & Django
- Business intelligence: Data Analysis for Structured Data
- Frameworks for Agile Software Development
- Enterprise Systems on the Cloud
- Machine Learning & Data Classifiers
- Big Data Technologies for Unstructured Data
- Social Marketing Analytics
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Data Security: Building Secure Enterprise Platforms
- Machine Learning Applications, IOT, Bitcoins
- Analytics for the Financial & Insurance Industry
- Business Ethics & Data
- Building Innovative Systems with Data Analytics 1
- Building Innovative Systems with Data Analytics 2
- Through classroom and clinical instruction, you will learn the contemporary technologies that make machine learning, optimisation, and statistical models relevant, accurate, and secure.
- From cloud computing and agile techniques to business intelligence and quantitative methods, you will explore the ecosystem of topics and learn the sophisticated technologies that will distinguish you from your peers in the world of business analytics.
- A unique feature of this program is understanding the different facets of innovation from Jugaad -nimble and frugal- to high-impact, disruptive innovation. You will learn to build the capacity to adapt and respond expeditiously to Black Swans- -high-impact, hard to predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance and technology.
- Our globally renowned faculty in information technology, computer science, engineering and business are ready to take you on this exciting journey along with select executives from industry with the first-hand experience in deploying large-scale solutions in business analytics.
- Blend of on campus and online instruction from US faculty
- Guided by industry experts on projects
- Learn from successful entrepreneurs
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, CS, IT, IS, Business, Commerce
- GRE, GMAT, CAT or other standardised scores desirable but not essential
- Evidence of 2 years experience in an IT related field preferable
- Certified transcripts from your undergraduate program